|Black Widow and Hulk share several moments in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Credit: Marvel Entertainment.|
Issue 25 of +The Full Bleed is brought to you by The Geek Initiative, a collection of blogs teaming up like Voltron to bring you the best news, reviews, and analysis of genre entertainment.
Today's roundup issue has my analysis of the financial potential for a Black Widow movie in the wake of a big (but expected) haul for Avengers: Age of Ultron. Read the full story at Fool.com. Then, our monthly taping of Everything Geek is back!
In this episode:
- We pull back the curtain on The Geek Initiative and introduce Rod Faulkner of The 7th Matrix to the show.
- We pull apart the strengths and weaknesses of Age of Ultron. (Spoiler: one of us wasn't impressed.)
- We dig into the business of making independent films and comics.
- We review the genre TV season and pick our winners and losers.
- And all the usual banter you've come to expect.
Show Your Support and Get Even More Geeky Goodness
Thanks for visiting! If you like what you see, please leave a comment or reach out on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter.
You can also help support the site by joining The Geek Initiative. As a member, you'll not only get exclusive interviews and analysis but also access to the best in sci-fi from Sci-Fi Talk and The 7th Matrix and plenty of coverage of film, TV, video games, and comics from Geek Legacy. Click here to get started now.